Sunday, March 6, 2016

Rick F Guyon - Taking the time to just breath

Rick F Guyon - Soooooo today I woke up and admired the natural beauty of my home. Sometimes we get carried away with what we have to do. Whether it's the next research project, the next step, all the tasks and errands we have for the day....it's hard to just stop and breathe.

There is a saying I love. It says:

"Don't take life too seriously...It's not like you are going to make it out alive."

Makes you stop and chuckle. The only thing that comes to us all is death and taxes. So chill out...take 10 minutes out of your day to admire where you are and your life so far. Then when that is all done you can go back to your hectic day. I have a lot of work to do today but I know I am a lot more productive when I'm in a restful state of mind. - Richard F Guyon

rick f guyon, rickfguyon, engineer

No comments:

Post a Comment