Friday, March 18, 2016

Rick F Guyon - Men Do Appreciate a Stylish Woman - Richard F Guyon

So I know I post a lot about the beauty of nature but let me take the time to talk about the beauty of women. Ladies I know it may be hard io is n this day in age of technology where you feel like you are competing with women in the magazines who have unrealistic images. I just want to let all you beautiful women of htr world know that I appreciate you. 
And I speak on behalf of all gentleman that we appreciate you. When you do your hair, and you put on your makeup, and you spend hours trying on the right outfit to go out. Boys may not notice but men do.
Nothing I personally like than a woman who takes care of herself.  Idaho men tend to be rugged but something about the sensual beauty of woman that brings out that inner best in us.
Rick F Guyon | Richard F Guyon

No comments:

Post a Comment