Thursday, March 10, 2016

Rick F Guyon - Human Interactions

With the increase of technology in our society it seems like it's getting harder and harder to just have a regular conversation without them looking at their phone every 4 seconds. I don't think I'm old fashioned which just wanting to have stimulating human interactions like simply talking face to face with a person.
I know...this is #firstworldprobs. But seriously. I'll walk by a group of kids and all of them are literally just on their phones...who are they talking to? What are they doing? Why aren't they talking to each other. Am I the only one is bugged by this? And why come everytime I say something about this people tell me that I sound like a "hipster". My goodness if that's what it means to be a hipster I guess that's what I am. See when I talk to someone I like to actually talk to them and not at my cellphone or laptop.
I dunno...I'm a hipster I guess.

Rick F Guyon - baby hooked
Rick F Guyon - Richard F Guyon - Baby Hooked

No comments:

Post a Comment